Neopets Giant Jelly

Neopets Giant Jelly can be fed to your pet and sold in your shop for some good amounts of neopoints (the rare kinds). Here is the complete list of Neopets Giant Jelly:

Blueberry Jelly
Blueberry Jelly
Blueberry Jelly Half
Blueberry Jelly Half
Chocolate Jelly
Chocolate Jelly
Cornupepper Jelly
Cornupepper Jelly
Dung Jelly
Dung Jelly
Fire Jelly
Fire Jelly
Fish Jelly
Fish Jelly
Frozen Jelly
Frozen Jelly
Glowing Jelly
Glowing Jelly
Half Blunella Jelly
Half Blunella Jelly
Half Chocolate Jelly
Half Chocolate Jelly
Half Chokato Jelly
Half Chokato Jelly
Half Fire Jelly
Half Fire Jelly
Half Fish Jelly
Half Fish Jelly
Half Kiwi Jelly
Half Kiwi Jelly
Half Pear Jelly
Half Pear Jelly
Half Pinanna Jelly
Half Pinanna Jelly
Half Purplum Jelly
Half Purplum Jelly
Half Robo Jelly
Half Robo Jelly
Half Stone Jelly
Half Stone Jelly
Half Thornberry Jelly
Half Thornberry Jelly
Half Tigersquash Jelly
Half Tigersquash Jelly
Lemon Jelly
Lemon Jelly
Lemon Trifle
Lemon Trifle
Lime Jelly
Lime Jelly
Lime Trifle
Lime Trifle
Lint Jelly
Lint Jelly
Mint Jelly
Mint Jelly
Peanut Butter Jelly
Peanut Butter Jelly
Pear Jelly
Pear Jelly
Poisonous Jelly
Poisonous Jelly
Raspberry Jelly
Raspberry Jelly
Robo Jelly
Robo Jelly
Smelly Jelly
Smelly Jelly
Snotty Jelly
Snotty Jelly
Squished Jelly
Squished Jelly
Stone Jelly
Stone Jelly
Strawberry Jelly
Strawberry Jelly
Strawberry Trifle
Strawberry Trifle
Whole Chokato Jelly
Whole Chokato Jelly
Whole Kiwi Jelly
Whole Kiwi Jelly
Whole Pinanna Jelly
Whole Pinanna Jelly
Whole Purplum Jelly
Whole Purplum Jelly
Whole Thornberry Jelly
Whole Thornberry Jelly
Whole Tigersquash Jelly
Whole Tigersquash Jelly

Posted byBlog Author at 1:28 PM  

7 comments:

M said... July 12, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

This list is knda messy. I have them all in my neopets gallery,
http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=m4x0r1337

meisme123789 said... December 27, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Dude, you do NOT have them all. You've missed out jellies like mummified jelly, peach jelly etc. I have more (incomplete) in my gallery

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=flamesofjustice

Solo1234 said... December 30, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

I have even more in my gallery:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=yodaluv12

stepharooney said... April 7, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

i don't have all of them...but i do have a lot more then these people. check out my gallery
http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&user_cat_g=Jelly

Kimberly said... May 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

wata bout cheese jelly

boombang298 said... July 29, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Odd Glitch Just Happened.
Something weird happened a few days ago, I was trying different passwords to see if there was any glitches of any type, and I don’t know why but I changed my password to NeoAdminServer09. Funnily enough after 2 minutes of brwosing around, my neopoints went right up from 210,210 to 9,000,000 neopoints. Then I then realised I had found out a password glitch.

Then I tried it on my side account but It didn’t work.
So then i realised each password must be only useable for 1 account each.

I researched it for days and kept trying new passwords and figured out 50 different passwords, but I’m afraid not all of you can have the paswsords as I only have 50 of them. Email your username to boombang298@yahoo.com so then I can Email you back with one of the secret passwords so you can change your password and be rich.

You may have to wait up to
2 minutes
to
2 hours +

Make sure you keep the password I give you through email is kept on the account for atleast 2 days though, I would reccomend you keep it for 3 days to make it safe, otherwise if it is not kept on the account for 2 - 3 days you will loose the neopoints.

Better be quick only 50 secret passwords I can give for now
Yea… And U Can Report Me…..My Username Is Panda_Apple1 xD

ewald said... May 3, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

@boombang298 cool story bro

best one i've seen so far

Post a Comment